Thursday, August 5, 2010

Catch up

I thought I might catch up my countless blog readers (which are numerous by the way* sarcastic buhahaaa) I passed my Praxis I exam earlier this past June. I passed it with two extra points, so I was very excited. The day I got my acceptance letter into the College of Education, I wanted to frame it. I believe it is still sitting on my desk. Now, I can make plans for my future instead of taking irrelevant classes and wasting time. I couldn't have done this without my Savior, because He kept lifting my head and reminding me of my potential and purpose here.

Also, when I didn't have any way of paying for school, He provided financial means.He is the faithful Father I forget that I have. I don't deserve what He's given me over the years. He has truly lavished me with His grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment